Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, March 18, 2007

CeBIT, day 4

Greetings from Germany. Today is day four at the Computer show and I am tired!
The size of this show is hard to describe. We are one of 6000 from 77 counties. We are in hall 9. There are 26, or was is 36? I don't know. You find everything. From e-voting, to GPS system, to...
The shows is open every day from 9 am to 6 pm and after that we go out to dinner and make sure that the German beer is still meeting the quality requirements. So far it is, but one has to keep working on it...

I haven't been working out, because, I am on my feet all day long, standing or walking and once I am done, I am BEAT!!

I wish, I could have a bike to get around here. I do look forward to going to see my parents this Wednesday and do NOTHING for few days:))

Gotta go for right now. My latte machiato arrived. Miss you guys!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogged.com Blog Directory