Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday, March 23, 2007

Guten Tag aus Stuttgart

Meeting my brother tonight gives me the chance to use his computer to write a few lines. My parents have no computer and no internet access....that is different to say the least. I miss it more than my cell phone.

I took the train on Wednesday to go to my parents´house. We celebrated my Mom´s 71st birthday. It is good to be home. Good food and some time to recover from the long days at the CeBIT.
The weather sucks. It snowed today and my only work-out was snow-removel....not my favorite past time, but it helps to work off German cake.

I am planning on doing some more chores around my parents´house. They are getting to the point, where they need help and I am glad to be able to give it to them.

Like I said, tonight, I am having dinner with my brother Stephan and a friend. That has become a tradition and I am looking forward to it.

I love it here but I miss all of you back home. Especially, Mr. M and Mr. W.
I feel bad, because, I haven´t worked out in a while and my next race will be a disaster...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogged.com Blog Directory