Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

My last day at CeBIT

I am done. For me the CeBIT 2007 is over and I can jump and the train tomorrow and head down to see my parents.
This last week was quite the experience. So many people, so many hours of work, so much food, being soo tired and having countless blisters on my feet...
Took more pictures but once I get to the hotel, I am so tired that I just go to bed. I am hoping to find some WiFi, while I am at my parent's house, so I can write some more about my visit here in Germany.
I read y'all blogs and I miss you guys. I feel bad, because I haven't worked out in a while, but I guess earning money and possibly working on a career can't be underestimated:)
Well, I gotta go to sleep so I can haul my suitcases to the train station tomorrow.
I am double and tripple excited: I am in Germany, I will see my parents and my brother, it will be my Mom's birthday tomorrow and it's SPRING!!!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger How do i get to my old stuff said...

When are you going to get back?

06:53

 
Blogger VeloCC said...

on the 29th, in the evening.

12:36

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogged.com Blog Directory