Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday, June 8, 2007

My Good Deed for the Day

I found out that there is an animal shelter on 84th Street that doesn't kill their animal. It's called Town & Country Humane Society. They live of donations and volunteers and I went by there to sign up for some work.
To my surprise is it also the place, where the Jack Russell Terrier Rescue boards their dogs.
You can imagine my eyes and thoughts, when I walked in there to see 15+ JRT in kennels...

I signed up for some volunteer work and I an getting in touch with the lady who runs the JRT rescue to see what I can do to help. Martin doesn't want another one:(
Maybe I can help at least to socialize those doggies, so they will have an easier time to find a home...

I gotta do something to help them!!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogged.com Blog Directory