Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Gotta love Google!

I have been using a Google email account for a while now and I prefer it over other email providers, but that's just my personal opinion and that is not the reason for this blog.

Anyway, if you have a Google or gmail account you've seen it: when you open your emails, it pops up advertisement on the right side of the page. I guess, that is how Google makes money and I don't care, because until today, I never really paid attention to it.

The fascinating thing to me is, that it always picks out keywords from your emails to "match" the ads, so if you have the word Kansas City in your email, a KC job site might come up...again, who cares, right.

Well, today I got an email from Kimberly.
She emailed me something about
Jack Russell Terriers. And sure enough, ads for Jack Russell Terriers (JRT) popped up.
Everybody knows, when it comes to JRT, I listen up, so for once, I did look at all the adds and almost fell off the sofa laughing.

Top Quality Dog Treadmill
"safe-simple-affordable, it's all about you dog"
I had to check it out, since it is all about Mr. Whiskers...

and he is getting kinda lazy:)
And it's a bargain, since I could probably get away with the smaller model which is only $599, plus $100 shipping. But hey, $700 and I don't have to walk my dog anymore. That's totally worth it.
Way more then a cross bike....

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Marc Walter said...

I think Mr. W would much rather you had a cross bike. That way he'd have a healthier and happier master. Plus, there would be doggie sweat all over the place if you got him a treadmill.

08:50

 
Blogger K Olivera said...

That's funny. Pretty spiffy looking though.
Cesar works his dogs on a treadmill. In the winter I usually wish I had one because sometimes it is just too cold to take the dogs out for a walk. So at least then they could get exercise. But, definitely not a replacement for a walk from either perspective.

11:58

 
Blogger VeloCC said...

I have seen it on Cesar's show. I have seen a JRT on America's Funniest Home Videos on a treadmill: they had put a squeaky toy in the front and the JRT tried to get it...they kept turning the speed up and I thought, that's mean, but in the end, they showed the speed and that little guy was running 10 mph:) Quite impressive!
We keep taking Mr. Whiskers for walks, even in the cold weather. He has a coat, if it gets too cold.

15:13

 
Blogger Laura said...

Hey Christine! I LOVE the way your blog looks! It one of the best I've seen--as is your sweet Mr. W! Thanks again for the heads-up! Laura

00:26

 
Blogger VeloCC said...

Thanks Laura! You can email me if you have want more info:D
veloccbatgmaildotcom

09:10

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogged.com Blog Directory