Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, August 12, 2007

XC at Masquetine

Very short race report:

My new kit!
I joined the teamFIRE from Lincoln.


Jamie made first; she ROCKED!!!
Linda made third and I made second: YEAH!!:)


Jaime and I; or road meets off-road

I will write more later. Only so much for now. After struggling with medical problems and total lack of training for the last three weeks, I decided I HAVE to do the Masquetine race, so I can get at least some points.
My second place, should add another 22 points to my 106= 128. And I did it with an average HR of 175 and a max of 182...trust me that was NO fun.

BUT that means I lead in the overall standings by 44 points to the second Stephanie Spearman, who is in second position.
My math is not the best, but I don't think that I can be reached anymore, which means I "should" have the Psycowpath win in my jersey-pocket.
What an achievement for me:)
Oh and it was HOOOOOOOOTTTTTT out there.............................

P.S. We had even more drama with Mr. Whiskers running in the not-running chainsaw and cutting is front paw open. He had, I think 7 stitches in his right front leg:(

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Jill Homer said...

Congrats on the second-place finish! Sorry to hear about Mr. Whiskers.

00:17

 
Blogger VeloCC said...

Thanks. Mr. Whiskers is doing better. the biggest challenge now, is to keep the bandage on. We might have to get one of these silly cones from the vet, so he can't lick and bite his leg anymore.

03:57

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogged.com Blog Directory