Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, September 15, 2007

12HOURS OF MANAWA

Yes, you are reading right. I decided last minute to join into the fun at the 12hour race.
Well, Martin talked me into to it (kinda). He wanted to do it and said, let's do it as a team.....OK....

I love to ride that trail. It's flat, fast and for parts very technical (twisty enough to keep your concentration up, logs that raises your adrenalin, at least mine,...) and fast, BUT, we try not to treat it as a race but rather as a long ride.

We are going out there to have fun!!

Well, let's see how much fun we will.....to be continued:)

P.S. Did I mention, that it is 47F right now? Where is all my cold weather gear????

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Marc Walter said...

Good job! Sounds like you had fun and that's one of the keys to doing 12 hrs. Tell Martin good work also.

06:36

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Blogged.com Blog Directory